BHIM App (BHIM-Bharat Interface for Money) is a mobile app launched by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), a government of India initiative for money transactions. The Bhima app is based on the Unified Payment Interface (UPI). It was launched by the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi, at the Digi Dhan Mela at Talkatora Stadium in New Delhi on 30 December 2016. Through this app, we can easily transfer money from one bank account to another bank by using mobile number or Aadhaar number. The goal of this app is to boost e-payments and cashless transactions.
So let’s see all the information of Bhima App:
Services available in BHIM App:
1. Send Money – With the help of “Send Money” option available in BHIM App, you can send money to anyone through Virtual Payment Address (VPA), Account no and IFSC or QR Scan. Money can also be transferred from this app through a registered mobile number in the bank.
2. Request Money – With the help of this option, you can also receive money by doing Virtual Payment Address (VPA) inter tax.
3. Scan & Pay – With the help of this option, we can scan and generate QR code and transact money.
4. Transactions – With the help of this option, you can view your transaction history. Through the report option present in this, you can also report a declined transaction. You can also check pending collect request here.
5. Profile – With the help of this option, you can see your QR code and payment address that you have already created. Here you can also download the QR code and share it with the help of Messenger like WhatsApp, Gmail etc.
6. Bank Account – In this option you can know about your bank account which is associated with BHIM app. Here you can also change your bank account and change its UPI PIN.
Special features of BHIM App:
1. QR code based scan and payment option is available. In this, you can generate your own QR code.
2. You can also save and keep beneficiaries for transactions done in the future here.
3. In addition to viewing transaction history in this app, you can also request balance.
4. This app is available in 12 languages.
5. Here you can create, reset and change UPI PIN.
6. Here you can also enter any problem related to the transaction.
7. With the help of Aadhaar number, you can also transact money, if the Aadhaar number is linked with the bank account.
8. You can also block any suspicious person sending a collect request to you.
9. In its newly updated version, you will also get the option to download transaction history.
10. In the updated version, you will also get one time option to edit non-mobile VPA.
11. After the new update, SBI Maestro is also accepted in it.
Features of BHIM App:
1. With the help of this app, you can pay a consumer along with the transaction of money.
2. With this help you can do cashless transactions anywhere and anytime. It is a 24X7, 365 days working money transfer service.
3. You can use it in your spoken language. After the new update, it is available in a total of 12 languages. The languages are English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Kannada, Bengali, Assamese and Oriya.
4. With its help, your transaction is completed immediately, you do not have to wait for the bank to open or any working day.
5. You can send money to any bank account, for that you do not even need to register an account number.
6. If your phone does not have internet, then you can also use it by dialing your phone * 99 #.
7. Apart from UPI PIN, you can also transact with the help of fingerprints.
8. You can do fast transactions through Scan and Pay.
9. In other payment apps like PayTM, MobiKwik, mPesa, Airtel Money, etc., you have to add money first, only then you are able to make the transaction, but in this app you can directly transact between two banks without adding money. Ho.
10. The biggest feature of this app is that you can also ask for money in it through the collect money option from someone else.
1. You can transfer a maximum of Rs 10,000 per transaction.
2. The limit for transfer amount per day is maximum Rs. 20,000.
3. A maximum of 20 transactions can be done from a bank per day.
1. If you are using it on your phone through internet then you will not have to pay any fee.
2. If you are using BHIM App mobile service i.e. * 99 #, then the fee charged for a message through your mobile operator. You have to pay those charges.
3. No charges have been made by BHIM App. But it depends on the use bank, which we are using whether there is any charge on using our BHIM App.
Transactions that can be done by BHIM App:
Request or Send Money via Payment Address
Send Money to Aadhaar Number
Request or Send Money to Mobile Number
Send Money through MMID, Mobile No.
Send Money through IFSC code, Account no.
In addition, you can use the scan and pay option for merchant payments.
Eligibility to use BHIM App:
Before registering on the app, please ensure the following
You must have a valid debit card of your bank account.
Your mobile number should be linked with your bank account.
Your mobile number should be registered in the phone from which you are going to use BHIM App.
You have got your bank account registered for mobile / internet banking.
Your phone should have android version 4.2 or the latest version only then you will be able to use BHIM App.
How to install BHIM App:
To install BHIM Aip, you have to go to your android mobile’s play store and download it first, after that you can register in it. To know the details, click on the link given below.
How to set BHIM App UPI PIN
To set the BHIM App UPI PIN, you have to login to the app and select your bank account, after which you will see the option to set UPI PIN. To know in detail how to set UPI PIN click on the link given below.
How to transfer money in BHIM App:
The biggest feature of BHIM App is that in this app you can send money and also ask for money from anyone. In this, click on the link given below to know about the details of money transaction.